Hello there, lovely!
My name is Kate and I'm on a mission to help women fall in love with themselves just the way they are. Not in 10 lbs, not the next size down, and not after the next diet, but right now.
I am a body positive personal trainer and eating psychology coach who focuses on helping women be the best versions of themselves through online and in-person one-on-one coaching, group coaching, and retreats.
If you're ready to say yes to total freedom around food, living in a body you adore, and having a healthy and fun relationship with exercise, then I want to work with you.
I've struggled with food, exercise, and body image for just about as long as I can remember. My promising career as a ballerina came to a screeching halt at the ripe age of 10 when I was too embarrassed to wear my leotard in front of the other girls in class because I thought I was too fat.
Fast forward to puberty when I was admitted into an in-patient treatment center for anorexia nervosa and bulimia at 14. After my stint in the hospital I was no longer at risk of collapsing, but I was far from living fully. Years of self hatred, endless cycles of restrict - binge - purge, and hundreds of hours spent watching the calories tick by on the treadmill soon followed.
After a decade of trying every diet and workout plan under the sun, I finally decided the war was over, and I made a conscious decision to make peace with my body. Through my own personal journey of self love and acceptance, I've become a certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and mind/body nutrition coach so that I could help other women realize their full potential in a loving, nourishing way.
My work has been an adventure that has taken me from the US to Cambodia and Thailand, where I worked with expats, locals, and celebrities in fitness and nutrition. I now call San Francisco home where I live with my partner and soon-to-be furry friend.
So you know I'm not just completely winging it ;)
- BS in Advertising and Business from The University of Texas at Austin
- Personal Training Certification from the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Professional Mind Body Eating Coach Certification from the Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- Yoga Medicine 200hr Vinyasa Training with Tiffany Cruikshank
- Yoga Sculpt Certification with CorePower Yoga
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist with FIT Thailand
- Kettlebell Level 1 Training with KET Academy
- Founding trainer at BASE in Bangkok, Thailand